QUICK AND ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READING.
The digital thermometer has a flexible, rounded tip for extra safety. It has a temperature range of 32°C – 42°C, and beeps when highest temperature reached. It switches off after 10 minutes.
Flexible, rounded tip for extra safety.
- Temperature range: 32°C – 42°C.
- Digital LCD display.
- Beeps when highest temperature reached.
- Switches off after 10 minutes.
- Stores last temperature taken.
- “▼” indicates when battery is low.
- Refer to instruction leaflet for a complete guide to cleaning and caring for your thermometer.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Press On/Off button; you’ll hear a beep and the screen will display “188.8*E” for about 2 seconds. The screen will display “L°C”. A flashing “°C” symbol indicates temperature measuring has begun with exposure to body heat.
- “°C” will flash till reading is complete.
- Replace battery when “▼” symbol appears. Battery type: L736: 1.5V DC.
- Remove cap to replace battery.
- Position battery with “+” side facing up.
- ONLY USE UNDER BABY’S ARM – DO NOT PLACE IN BABY’S EAR.
- This is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of if damaged.
- Keep out of water.
- Safely dispose of batteries. Accidentally swallowing a battery could be fatal.
- Do not drop, charge battery or expose to extreme heat.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Conforms to the requirements of ASTM.